Our Courting Empowerment sessions offer training and support. Use the form below to get more info about:
- One-on-one coaching sessions. These usually are conducted in web conferences.
- 3+me small group sessions. Also conducted in web conferences, these sessions are more affordable and give you the added benefit of other people’s perspectives. We strive to create cohesive small groups whose members can build trust and offer moral support to each other as you advance through your lawsuits together.
- Intensive. The intensive training is designed for the self-represented litigant who needs information about the courts and litigation quickly. We cover the topics listed below in one-hour webinars over the course of five consecutive days. Upon conclusion, you’ll have the option of joining a small group for ongoing support, if available.
- Get-away Retreats. These are multi-day, training seminars and workshops held in great places around the country, and are planned and scheduled by request. The training sessions are balanced with time to relax and explore the local highlights. As with the intensive training, upon conclusion you’ll have the option of joining a small group for ongoing support, if available.
- Life of a Lawsuit: a general overview of how lawsuits progress, from before a lawsuit is filed to what comes after the verdict.
- Nuts and Bolts: important legal jargon, key personnel in the courts, staying organized, etc.
- How to Research the Law
- How to Write the Legal Documents you Submit to the Court
- Courtroom Etiquette and Public Speaking