APSA Membership Benefits
And If That Isn't Enough ...
More to Come!
We’re working on additional discount programs. And we have a few more game-changing ideas on the drawing board!
FAQs re: Membership
“All Access” includes:
- Access to all members-only topic groups (i.e., appeals, evidence, civil procedure, family, bankruptcy, etc.)
- Access to members-only state-focused groups
- Access to twice-weekly Q&A conferences
- Discounted 1:1 coaching
- Discounted premium self-study courses
- Benefits offered by outside companies
We will be introducing new membership packages, add-ons, and benefits as membership grows.
- Membership fees are billed monthly.
- We use PayPal to process payments, but you do not need a PayPal account to pay for your membership.
- You can cancel your membership at any time.
- Our introductory rate of $10 per month will be ending in early 2021. But as long as you join (or rejoin) before it increases and maintain your membership without interruption after it increases, your rate will never increase. That is our commitment to you and our gift of gratitude for your support while we’re still working out the bugs.
Our official policy is that we cannot offer refunds. Our product is time + information + expertise, which are things that cannot be “tried on,” returned, and then resold.
That being said, we understand that mistakes can be made and that circumstances can change. If you are in true need of a refund, please use the contact form below to let us know.
FAQs re: Privacy
- …that litigation is not a solitary endeavor. There are the judge, the other court personnel, and the opposing party, attorney, and their allies.
- …that parties and attorneys routinely use internet resources to discover information about other parties and attorneys.
- …that many of the people we help through LawYou are survivors of domestic violence or intimate partner abuse and are vulnerable to stalking and harassment.
- …that your privacy and the confidentiality of your identity are of the utmost importance. To protect you and to prevent misuses of LawYou by cyberstalkers and others, we have established certain policies and procedures.
- No part of your member profile is visible to the general public.
- The only part of your member profile that is visible to other members is your nickname. To protect your privacy, you must create a nickname that does not identify you. That means you should avoid using:
- real names, nicknames, or initials
- children’s names, nicknames, or initials
- pets’ names
- significant dates, such as birthdays
- references to occupations or hobbies
- We use Zoom meetings for our twice-weekly Q&A conferences.
- You do not have to use your webcam to participate.
- You do not have to use your voice because you may use your keyboard with the chat function.
- You do not have to use your real name when you log on.
- We do not record these conferences.
- Somewhat. Connection among members is an important part of the LawYou model. But…
- Communications are limited to the moderated forums. There is no private messaging and your contact information is not available to other members.
- No group or forum is visible to the general public, so nothing that you post in them will be accessible to nonmembers.
- Similar to the guidelines for creating nicknames, in your forum posts, comments, document uploads, etc., we ask that you take care to not divulge personal details that could be used to identify you.
- You can change your nickname whenever you want.
The membership fee:
- …makes it possible for us decline to open this website to general advertisers.
- …makes it possible for us to refuse to put you on a list that could be sold to other businesses.
- …acts as a “speed bump” in front of those who seek to stalk and harass.
Join now at our Special Introductory Rate of $10 per month. We’ve kept this low rate through the pandemic, but if you join before the increase, your rate will never increase as long as you remain a member in good standing.