- New self-study educational content created weekly at discounted or no cost to members
- Discounted one-to-one and small group coaching with Sherri Renner, JD
Connect with other self-represented litigants to ask questions, share experiences, make suggestions, and encourage one another in our:
- Moderated forums on each state resource page
- Moderated forums on pages organized by topic or subject matter
- Weekly web/tele conferences facilitated by Sherri Renner, JD.
- Membership fees support our advocacy initiatives to alleviate anti-pro-se biases, raise pro se status, and tackle other issues important to our members.
- A portion of proceeds are donated to our nonprofit, Pursuing Justice Foundation, Inc.
- Members may participate in our vibrant and growing advocacy community
More to Come!
We’re working on additional discount programs. And we have a few more game-changing things up our sleeves that we’ll reveal in the coming months!
After registering and checking out on PayPal (you need not have a PayPal account), you will be returned to this site to create your profile and log in.
We Understand ...
… that litigation is not a solitary endeavor. There’s the judge, the other court personnel, and, most importantly, the opposing party or parties and their allies.
We also understand that many of the people we help through LawYou are survivors of domestic violence or intimate partner abuse and are vulnerable to stalking and harassment.
Therefore, we understand that your privacy and the confidentiality of your identity are of the utmost importance.
To protect you, and to prevent misuses of LawYou by cyberstalkers and others, we have established the following policies and procedures:
Your Membership Profile
- No part of your member profile is visible to the general public.
- The only part of your member profile that is visible to other members is your username. Therefore, you must create a username that does not identify you. That means no:
- real names, nicknames, or initials
- children’s names, nicknames, or initials
- pet’s names
- significant dates, such as birthdays
- references to occupations or hobbies
- You do not have to use your webcam to participate.
- You do not have to use your voice because you may use your keyboard with the chat function.
- We do not record these conferences.
The Discussion Forums
- Although we have created forums so that members may connect with one another, we have not created a social-network type of platform. Communications are limited to the moderated forums. There is no private messaging and your contact information is not available to other members.
- No forum is visible to the general public, so nothing that you post in them will be accessible to nonmembers.
- Similar to the guidelines for creating usernames, in your forum posts and comments we ask that you take care to not divulge personal details that could be used to identify you.
The membership fee not only makes this service possible, it also acts as a “speed bump” in front of those who seek to stalk and harass.
If you have further questions or concerns, please use the form to contact us or send an email to email@example.com.
Register now and enjoy our introductory membership rate of $10 per month.
After registering and checking out on PayPal (you do not need to have a PayPal account), you will be returned to this site to create your profile and log in.