Calendar of Live Events
The main recurring events are (1) the weekly APSA member meetings and (2) the Research and Writing Workshop series, all facilitated by Sherri Renner. The schedule and topics are subject to change.
- Events are hyperlinked to pages with more detailed information and instructions for registration.
- Please note that the workshop topics begin with introductory concepts and progress from pleadings through discovery, motions, alternative dispute resolution, trial, and beyond.
- We’ll approach these topics through hypotheticals and by employing the case law method used in law schools.
- The workshops are live events, so sharing questions, comments, and experiences is encouraged.
- Each workshop will be recorded for later playback. Privacy concerns will be addressed before any recording begins.
- After purchase, instructions for joining will be emailed to you.
- Legal information will be presented for educational purposes, but no legal advice about any specific case will be given.
Recordings Available for Playback
Recordings of the R&W workshops will be available here for purchase and playback. Other, earlier recordings will be available here, as well.
Other Educational Materials
For any materials not produced by LawYou or Sherri Renner, we may receive a small part of the sale proceeds in exchange for posting them here. Any proceeds we receive help support this website but do not increase your costs.